We try to provide you information on issues you are likely to come across. If we do not cover something, please call or use our CONTACT form.
2. Users may be asked to provide personal information in order to access and use various services provided by the website. Users are obligated to provide accurate information at all times and acknowledge they are of legal age and are authorized to act on behalf of entities who may be buying services and products at this website.
3. Data requested here may include personal and financial information about you including, but not limited to, your name, mailing address, billing address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, and credit card information. We collect this individual information to complete business transactions, administer accounts, deliver marketing material and provide customer services. We never sell, rent, edit, disclose, license, exchange or release any of your personal information, without your explicit consent, unless the Company must do so for reasons that may include :
(1) to conform or comply with any legal process,
(2) to prevent injury to or interference with the Company rights or property,
(3) to protect other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities
Some of the information provided by you may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics, but that information will not be sufficient to identify you as an independent separate individual.
4. We collect data so that it can confirm your identity and complete your order when you buy any of SIM Company products and services. We will from time to time generally use your personal data for:
Regulatory and legal compliance e.g. to be provided to law enforcement agencies for reasons of national security, telecom regulatory authorities
To sell additional SIM Company products and value added services from time to time
Collecting and analyzing traffic data about visits to SIM Company website.
We will share data collected with others as necessitated by its operations. We may use outside agencies for banking and billing who will handle such data. Our partner telecom networks around the world may use such data for regulatory compliance and call completion purposes.
Information collected by us on the Website may be stored and processed in any country around the world. We reserve the right to disclose, share and store data in any country other than your country of residence or purchase.
5. We also uses your IP address to diagnose our server problems, to administer our website, to help us identify you and provide us with general demographic information and also to provide an audit trail in the case of attempted illegal use of the website.
6. We take many precautions to protect customer information. All information collected here is stored on secure, locked operating environments that are not available to the public. We have firewalls for both web servers and internal networks. Our employees are committed to maintaining and upholding your privacy and are made aware of our privacy and security policies. Only those employees who require information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. They may not, at any time, use this information for purposes outside their specific job functions.
8. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice. The amended policy shall be effective immediately after the same is initially posted on this web site. User''''s continued use of the website after the posting of the amended Terms on the website constitutes User''''s affirmative acknowledgement of the Terms and its changes; and of the agreement to abide and be bound by the amended Terms.